Saturday 15 January 2011

I crashed P's car

I dreamt P. left me alone with his car and I had to take it at his house. The vehicle was moving when I put my hands on the steering wheel. I drove slowly but steady for a while, I accelerated, then stopped, started moving again and then I was at a crossroads. I thought of stopping but my breaks did not function as instantly as earlier. I kept moving and tried to go through a small alley but instead I crashed full speed to a taxi that was blocking my passage. I got really frightened a)because I had smashed that car and b)because I don't have a driver's license. I got out of the car and tried to find P. see if had been drinking and if not I would ask him to take the blame.
I woke up.
I slept again and continued dreaming in the same mode. I can't remember exactly what happened but P. took a ticket for careless driving, the driver's insurance would pay for the damage and his sister wanted him to remove the spider-webs from the surfaces that were too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment