Sunday 31 March 2013

Bitches 2

    I was working at a bar, or I had gone there on business, it is not clear. The bartender was S. and G.E., a tutor I had in uni., was co-owner. I was talking to S. and I trying to make him interested in me. My laptop was there and when other people approached the bar I got on Facebook. G.E. told me something about how my photos look troubling and that this is why I am not popular. He pointed out a few better ones. I asked for a cigarette and his advice on increasing my popularity but he left without giving any substantial advice. I asked S. for a Pina Colada in a paper cup because I had to go.
   Then I found a dog. It was beautiful. It was tall and dark-grey with blue eyes. It followed me home and I let it stay until I figured out what to do with it. I went to an apartment with P. I think it belonged to his friend M. We were cuddling in bed when P. told me he could not go for another round. He had a very funny expression on his face and looked like a duck. We decided to leave. I presented the new dog to him and asked him if we could keep it. My other dog I. was sitting on my other side and said that the new dog was very clever. They seemed to be doing fine.
   As I  was collecting my things I thought that I should go downstairs and take a few books. I would need them for a tutorial I would give. I remember talking and saying "girls, we should take some of the books".
   I was on the street, walking among a large group of people all of which were girls and most of which I knew. The new dog turned into a girl who told me her life's story, how she had left her house and she had transformed into a dog. I complained that we should have taken the books and she said she would go as a dog to take them.
   The dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment