Monday 25 April 2011

jet-setters

I'm in P.'s back yard. Actually, I'm in his recently deceased grandfather's back yard, collecting sun. It's supposed to be therapeutic for my condition. Apart from the fact that I can't see the screen clearly, it feels good.

I dreamt I was in a nightclub. It was full of show people and performers. Everybody were slim, tall and glamorous. I could see people dancing and enjoying their drinks, with sunglasses on. I pushed my way out and got in a taxi. It was dark. There were other passengers as well. We drove towards P.'s neighborhood in his hometown. I asked the driver to let me off a couple of blocks away.

Next, I found myself in an apartment. There were some people among whom was K. We had a small dispute between joke and reality and I turned towards him and told him that he did not really love me neither of the times. He gave me an odd look and I felt that I had done something wrong. I walked off by a porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment