Wednesday 30 May 2012

bitches in black

We had lost our dog and looked for her with no results. Then we brought in new furniture in the house and a new dog. A small, white, fluffy one with small sharp teeth that occasionally appeared oddly out of its mouth and made it look like a predator of some sort. It also seamed to have no nose. We took it out for a walk and I felt sad not knowing what had happened to my previous one. Then we returned back home and I saw the body of a human under a table that was covered with a red table-cloth. It was the body of my previous room-mate that had taken the place of the lost dog at that point in my dream. She was my best friend from high-school, a tall, lean girl with dark hair and rather successful with boys (although some would question this as she has never so far managed to get into a successful relationship). She was there, lying on a large, wooden speaker with her buttocks in the actual speaker, dressed in tight leather garments. We thought she was dead and carried her in the next room. My bf asked if we would burn her carcass on the large kitchen table. I told him that since she was a human we would have to inform her mother and that she would make the arrangements for the funeral. I felt bad, for a minute there, for not having mentioned to any one that she was missing and for having the bf move in. Then she came where we were sitting, dressed in a thick, cotton, light-blue night dress and a dark red gown. She had no make-up on and her hair were nicely combed and fell evenly at each side of her face. She asked for how long she had been "out" and I told her that it had been so long we thought she was dead and that we were about to call her mother. She gave me a sweet look and I kissed her on the forehead.    

No comments:

Post a Comment